COLOMBO : As per the Extraordinary Gazette No 2306/35 dated 16.11.2022, fees in respect of attestation of Certificates/Documents by the Consular Affairs Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Colombo, Regional Consular Offices and Sri Lanka Missions/Posts abroad have been revised with effect from 01 January 2023
New Fee structure to attest certificates/ documents through the Consular Affairs Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Colombo & its Regional Consular Offices is as follows.
Consular Functions Fees (Rs.)
1. Examination certificates issued by the Department of Examinations 800.00
2. Any document issued by the Government of Sri Lanka for a foreign national 3000.00
3. Any export document 8000.00
4. Any other document 1200.00
Please refer to the Extraordinary Gazette No.2306/35 dated 16.11.2022 for the revised fee structures, which are applicable for Overseas Sri Lankans.
- China Hosts Appreciation Reception for Sri Lanka’s Rescue Mission of the Chinese Capsized Fishing Ship
- Steps are being taken to improve Lanka-Pak trade ties
- CBSL revises rules on conversion of export proceeds to SLR – 25% within 30 days of receipt
- 3 Lankans workers rescued from an inferno in the Maldives