COLOMBO : The department of information has announced five more COVID-19 deaths on Thursday evening bringing the total number of deaths due t Covid to 29.
The deceased included:
· 74 year old resident of Colombo 15, passed away at home. Death due to heart issues
· 58 year old resident of Colombo 12, passed away at home. Death due to Covid related heart attack
· 73 year old resident of Colombo 14. Passed away at home due to respiratory issues related to Covid.
· 68 year old resident of Wellampitiya, passed away at the Colombo National Hospital due to chest pains.
· 46 year old resident of Colombo 2, passed away in Pimbura hospital. Kidney patient
- China Hosts Appreciation Reception for Sri Lanka’s Rescue Mission of the Chinese Capsized Fishing Ship
- Steps are being taken to improve Lanka-Pak trade ties
- CBSL revises rules on conversion of export proceeds to SLR – 25% within 30 days of receipt
- 3 Lankans workers rescued from an inferno in the Maldives